Cantonese Transcription Reviewer
Average USD6.5-9+/hour; count by volume; the more you review, the more you earn!
1. To review machine transcribed string (Cantonese) for typo, wrong transcription, or any other errors. Context of the transcribed dialogue is diverse, covering daily conversation at restaurant, office, work places, etc.
2. Project base. Immediate availability required. Average 4-6 projects per annum, each lasts for 4-6 weeks.
3. Full- and part-time both welcomed. Free working hours and time zone, minimum of 4 hours/day.
4. Work from home. Students, housewives, or anyone who is looking for additional easy income is welcomed.
1. Education level: Tertiary or above.
2. Language skills:
* Native Cantonese speaker, excellent command of oral, listening, writing and reading skills. Must capable to key Cantonese special characters such as嘢, 喎, 唔, 嘅, etc.
*Fair English reading and writing skills, internal communication mainly conducted in English.
3. Tools: Computer (MAC or PC) equipped with media playing functions, e.g. Media Player, iTune; Internet access (must able to connect to Google)
4. Independent, good understanding and communication, detail oriented.
24 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 27760 $ pour ce travail
Experienced transcribers are ready to work with you. I ensure the quality, deadline and best price for your project. 100% high quality work guaranteed and ready to start immediately.