As a store manager you are required to create a report to owner for the profit potential of the store furniture inventory. The data and the format of the desired report are shown below:
Units on Hand
Average Unit Price
• Prepare a spreadsheet using the table above. Be sure to use appropriate formatting.
• Compute “Total Cost”, “Average Unit Price”, “Total Value”, and “Profit Potential” by using the following formulas:
o Total Cost = Units on Hand * Unit Cost
o Average Unit Price = Unit Cost * (1 / (1 - .65) )
o Total Value = Units on Hand * Average Unit Price
o Profit Potential = Total Value – Total Cost
• Use the SUM, AVERAGE, MIN and MAX functions to determine the appropriate values for the “Unit Cost”, “Total Cost”, “Average Unit Price”, “Total Value”, and “Profit Potential” columns (Rugs through Lamps). You can use EXCEL autofill feature for the calculation.
• Make Plots to visualize your output.
• Write a report in MS WORD to briefly analyze the data and make conclusions
• You need to create a formal one or two pages report including following components:
a. Page header (Report for Profit Potential)
b. Purpose of the report (What this report do)
c. Table and plots (you need to copy the table and plots from Excel to Word document)
d. Data analysis (summarize/present the statistics, explain the outputs from table and plots)
e. Conclusion (make a conclusion, like which inventory has largest profit potential, etc.)
f. Suggestions (give your suggestions if possible)
8 freelances font une offre moyenne de 136 $ pour ce travail
Hi there, I have read your project description and i'm confident i can do this project for you perfectly.I still have a few questions. please leave a message on my chat so we can discuss the budget and deadline of the Plus
Hi there, I am ready to do this project immediately. I can create your Furniture inventory report as per your requirement. I am expert in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with experience on Data entry, Flyer, Books, Piv Plus
I have been working as business analyst for the last 13 yrs and I work everyday with these formulas, excel,ppt,word
Hi we are professionally Qualified Accountant CA (CPA in US) with 10+ years of experience in the field of Accounting, financial analysis preparation of financial statements, budgeting forecasting etc with excellent sp Plus
I have 10 yrs of experience in report writing and analysing data. I would be able to complete this activity in couple of days.
Hi manager, I can summarize the data analysis. I have Bsc in information and communication technology with 6 years working experience. I have work on several projects with excel, word and spreadsheet. If you award me Plus
Hello, My strengths: - 11 years in Inventory management, MNCs. - 2 years in global Supply Chain Consulting. - Supply Chain University graduate. - Postgraduate studies at European Logistics Association. - Easy to reach Plus
I am Engineer MBA . I use (vlook up, Hlookup, pivot tables, and other regularly used excel formulas) for MIS reports, financial analysis preparation & analysis of financial statements (balance sheet, P&L sheet) etc wit Plus