Assistant will be given a 2-week trial USD $100.
If you pass the 2 week trial then it will be a permanent position and a fixed price of $200usd monthly.
- Establish, update and manage my calendar
o Personal & work
- Bookkeeping and payroll duties: calculating hours, adding expenses, updating salaries. (Wavesapps)
o Writing and sending quotations & invoices to clients.
- Receptionist duties: answering calls, leaving voicemails and checking messages. (Email & MagicJack)
o Topics for blog posts which those images will be filtered through to social media
o Create a PowerPoint presentation about what ChloMo is about
- Database building, entry, and updates (sales, contacts, CRM, etc.).
- Creating, filing and presenting weekly reports on sales, deliverables, hours and tasks.
- Checking email, responding to customer inquiries and managing spam.
- Organizing technical support tickets and participating in chat support.
- Create and send out greeting cards, invitations, newsletters and thank you notes.
- Scheduling appointments with clients, businesses, and salespeople.
- Maintaining cloud computing accounts (DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive).
- Converting, merging and splitting PDF files.
- Preparing training manuals for new staff members or remote workers.
- Create forms or surveys for customer feedback.
- Proofreading documents and other office materials.
- Producing content marketing material
- Designing brochures and creating content to put inside.
- Generating so-called listicles (list articles) on industry-related matters.
- Responding to comments made on the business’s blog.
- Interviewing industry sources to write an in-depth report on the market.
- Manage the optimizing of the SEO and web marketing strategy.
- Conducting a keyword research for the website and performing a blog analysis.
- Starting an in-depth competitor analysis (targeted keywords, ranked content, SEMRUSH positions).
- Sitemap and webmaster submissions.
- Beginning a link-building campaign and generating a sufficient number of backlinks.
- Off-page optimization: commenting on other blogs, participating in forums and message boards and responding to the public on YouTube and news websites.
- Monitoring weekly and monthly Google Analytics reports; observing site traffic.
- Creating a new list of email contacts, email newsletters, and promotional copy. (MailChimp)
- Establishing follow-up emails and auto-responders and edit according to response rate.
- Manage social media accounts on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram.
- Coming up with detailed profiles and inserting links to the company website.
- Writing, editing and sharing posts on social networks (a content creation strategy).
- Performing a social media audit: conduct a thorough analysis of traffic, shares, and mentions.
- Observing the company’s competitors on social media by looking at rankings, online visibility, and keyword prioritization.
- Ensuring the small business has a mobile social media strategy for full optimization.
- Researching key hashtag conversations of the day and find out if it fits in with company’s messages and marketing objectives.
- Engaging with the audience: responding to inquiries, sharing relevant information, thanking customers for mentions and purchases and posting promotions.
- Updating all social media accounts on a regular basis.
- Run a social media contest or challenge.
- Producing customer care scripts for customer service requests.
- Providing suggestions and recommendations when the company is not meeting monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Sending a gift card or thank you note to our clients on holidays and anniversaries.
- Recruiting for potential team members and contractors or freelancers.
- Writing down minutes from meetings and then creating a detailed document
52 freelance font une offre moyenne de RM528 pour ce travail
hi i am interested in your job .consider me for this job Relevant Skills and Experience website maintanices Proposed Milestones RM513 MYR - final milestone
I am a detail-oriented, industrious and dependable virtual assistant. If you are tired of the excuses as to why your project wasn't delivered on time, rest assured you will not hear that from me. Stay tuned, I'm sti Plus
I do my work with heart Relevant Skills and Experience Im good in typing Good web searcher N mny more
Motivated,dedicated,adaptable, organized and dependable are words that describe my best. With a great willingness to learn, and eagerness.I am keen to develop my skills with your help. Thank you!! Relevant Skills and Plus
I can do the job nicely. Education: M.Sc.(IT),B.Sc.(CS).9+ yrs exp in Testing in Desktop, Client Server, Web, Mobile. 18+ yrs exp in IT. Relevant Skills and Experience Brainbench Certifications in Software Testing, So Plus
Sir this is my first project please give me a chance to prove myself i will work for you more than your expectation having all qualities as per your requirement ready to take challenge....Thank you Relevant Skills and Plus
I manage time well, I am efficient and dedicated and well rounded. I get what needs to be done Relevant Skills and Experience Customer service administrative assistant