The Accounts Receivable Supervisor is responsible for implementing policies and general operational procedures to ensure that the Accounting Department operates smoothly and efficiently. This position is responsible for managing the daily activities of collecting, recording, classifying, examining, and analyzing/reporting complex accounting transactions. Typical areas of responsibility include accounts receivable, collections, credit management, and general ledger.
• Ability to implement procedures to ensure that financial transactions are processed efficiently, accurately, and on a timely basis
• Capability to assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of financial systems to ensure that accounting data is accurately compiled, analyzed, and reported.
• Capacity to trouble shoot more complex client/vendor issues; identify solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
• Ability to maintain accurate records and documents required for effective operations.
• Capacity to supervise personnel and provides day-to-day direction to meet schedules and objectives. Report personnel issues/opportunities to management in a timely manner.
• Effectively encourage professional development of the team through assignment and training.
• Ability to prepare and review journal entries, maintain and reconcile genearal ledger accounts.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Excellent business communications (verbal, written, presentation), organizational skills and computer skills.
• Ability to assist Management with the development of general company policies as they relate to financial planning and controls.
• Ability to develop new control procedures and improve efficiency of operations.
• Ability to assist in the planning and completion of special projects that may involve implementing new systems, procedures, report formats or models.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Familiarity with SAP.
• Familiarity with FileMaker Pro is a plus but not required.
Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or closely related field and a minimum of two years of accounting/finance or similar work experience.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, sick and vacation time, 401k, referral bonus, Flexible Spending Account, tuition reimbursement, and company provided food and drinks. Advancement opportunities exist.
Santa Cruz Biotechnology is located in vibrant Dallas, TX, which offers a thriving metropolitan area consisting of an abundance of cultural, professional, and recreational opportunities. SCBT's Dallas Headquarters is located in a convenient commute location.
21 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1040 pour ce travail
I read and understood your requirements and can start the work asap. I am sure i will be best suitable for this position since i have some 10 yrs experience in almost any kind of data entry and I am a fast learner and Plus
Dear Valued Employer, I can add value to your project, by suggesting new ideas. I am fast and reliable. For further understanding why I am the right firm for your project, kindly check my profile, reviews, rating and Plus
Hi, I have gone through your requirement and I'm very interested in this job. Yes I already did this type of jobs and its more easier for me to do this job. You can also check my profile's reviews and ratings about my Plus
I am a statistician with an accounting background and an advanced knowledge of microsoft excel. I have experience with data entry and statistical calculations.I work fast and deliver my projects on time. Looking forwa Plus
Dear client! I will be happy to become your virtual assistant and help to achieve your business targets. Please, let me send you my CV to give you more information about my International work history and experience Plus
15 years’ Experience in the IT field in many aspects: • SAP Financial and controlling Consultant • Professional IT Trainer for SAP Financial and Controlling, Networks, SQL Server,Microsoft office
We have 5 years of vast experience in Auditing, Accounting , Financial reporting covering variety of industries from small businesses, mid sized firms to big manufacturing companies. Well versed in Direct and Indirect Plus
Good day, My name is Nikola Nuspahic and I am business manager at BlueViSion IT Solutions. It is a team of web developing and market research experts from East Europe. Our expertise are Web Development, Database De Plus
Dear Ma'am / Sir, I am a client-centered person with the goal of delivering satisfactory service to my employers. I currently provide a number of services for my clients including document preparation maintaining f Plus
I will sincerely work as a great virtual assistant. Please hire me sir. I will do my best to make you delivery a quality work.
am a professional virtual assistant with over 4 years working experience. i can handle the project without any error
My name is Mike, I’m from UK. I work with individual clients and agencies who have design, development and SEO needs. Your project description sounds interesting to me and I do have skills & experience that are require Plus
Hi Iam a Virtual Assistant Expert and very much interested in your project and can deliver it on and before [url removed, login to view] With Best Regards NorthAtlantic79
hi, Thank you for the invitation feel free to send me further details when you're ready so i can study it and respond. i can do a book keeper to fix problems, and update the books of a company. let me know Plus