The Accounts Receivable Supervisor is responsible for implementing policies and general operational procedures to ensure that the Accounting Department operates smoothly and efficiently. This position is responsible for managing the daily activities of collecting, recording, classifying, examining, and analyzing/reporting complex accounting transactions. Typical areas of responsibility include accounts receivable, collections, credit management, and general ledger.
• Ability to implement procedures to ensure that financial transactions are processed efficiently, accurately, and on a timely basis
• Capability to assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of financial systems to ensure that accounting data is accurately compiled, analyzed, and reported.
• Capacity to trouble shoot more complex client/vendor issues; identify solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
• Ability to maintain accurate records and documents required for effective operations.
• Capacity to supervise personnel and provides day-to-day direction to meet schedules and objectives. Report personnel issues/opportunities to management in a timely manner.
• Effectively encourage professional development of the team through assignment and training.
• Ability to prepare and review journal entries, maintain and reconcile genearal ledger accounts.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Excellent business communications (verbal, written, presentation), organizational skills and computer skills.
• Ability to assist Management with the development of general company policies as they relate to financial planning and controls.
• Ability to develop new control procedures and improve efficiency of operations.
• Ability to assist in the planning and completion of special projects that may involve implementing new systems, procedures, report formats or models.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Familiarity with SAP.
• Familiarity with FileMaker Pro is a plus but not required.
Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or closely related field and a minimum of two years of accounting/finance or similar work experience.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, sick and vacation time, 401k, referral bonus, Flexible Spending Account, tuition reimbursement, and company provided food and drinks. Advancement opportunities exist.
Santa Cruz Biotechnology is located in vibrant Dallas, TX, which offers a thriving metropolitan area consisting of an abundance of cultural, professional, and recreational opportunities. SCBT's Dallas Headquarters is located in a convenient commute location.
21 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1040 pour ce travail
15 years’ Experience in the IT field in many aspects: • SAP Financial and controlling Consultant • Professional IT Trainer for SAP Financial and Controlling, Networks, SQL Server,Microsoft office
Hi Iam a Virtual Assistant Expert and very much interested in your project and can deliver it on and before [url removed, login to view] With Best Regards NorthAtlantic79