I currently run a store containing 7000+ used DVDs in Australia. Listing is taking me a long time and I want to start spending more time picking and packing / growing non DVD lines.
I require someone to list around 500 - 2000 DVDs per week on the AU eBay site ([login to view URL]) ongoing.
This is how it will work.
- Each batch will have 50 DVDs.
- Each shelf that holds 50 DVDs has a batch number assigned to it for this example shelf (batch) number 67 (see photos to better understand) we use batches to easily pick / find the DVDs on the shelf.
- I will provide 50 photos of different DVDs
- You will log into our Dropbox and extract the batches photos (for example this batch /w Dropbox folder will be named (67)
- you use the photo we provide to list the DVD.
- you will need to comply with the eBay catalouge and use relevant UPC.
To make your job easier,
- each batch of DVDs will be the same attributes - price, region, condition, description, postage information / cost etc.
- Batches will vary on price and condition of DVDs but each batch will be 50 DVDs.
You will use the title as shown in the photo to list each DVD.
You can list on your phone, on your computer, through spreadsheets - I do not mind so long as you do a great job!
--- Must not connect our eBay account to third party software for listing ---
We do not use advanced templates for listings, we use basic 4 paragraph copy and paste text for description.
This is an ongoing opportunity, some weeks may see you list 2000 individual DVDs other weeks may be only a couple of hundred.
Please quote per DVD listing or quote per hour / how many you can list in an hour so I can break down the costs.
Should you do a terrific job, and our sales increase majorly, I will bonus you to keep you on board!
This will be an easy gig for someone that knows their way around eBay listing.
-- Please no outsourcing, I expect YOU to be the one doing the work --
Must want ongoing work, no one time deals and be willing to build a long term relationship with us.
Thanks and look forward to your offers!
46 freelance font une offre moyenne de $10/heure pour ce travail
Hi Adam, I am an Ebay product listing expert. I can help to add products on your Ebay store. After doing few samples I can estimate the exact time. Hourly cost is $8/h. Let's discuss and start. Thanks
hello, I am expert in uploading items to ebay. I am working on ebay from last 9 - 10 years and you can check my feedbacks for ebay work. Ready to start. thanks Tarique
Hello Adam, I ma expert in eBay listing. I can upload dvds to your eBay account. I am available now to discuss with you. I have a question before give quote. Thanks
Hello, I can do this for you eBay Australia DVD listings, I just read all the details that you describe and I found my self-comfort for this work. Can we more discuss this process? Thank you..