The ultimate goal of this project is to develop a generic set of workflows and approvals using HP Records Manager (also known as HPRM or TRIM).
The steps are to be as follows:
1. User1 requests the creation of a new object and provides misc information: description of new object, rationale for the creation of new object, his\her manager's email address (User2), etc;
2. Request is forwarded to User2;
3. User2 reviews then approves\denies the request;
4. If the request is approved by User2 then it is forwarded to User3 else a request denial is forwarded to User1 then closed;
5. User3 reviews then approves\denies the request;
6. If the request is approved then it is forwarded to User4 else a request denial is forwarded to User1 and User2 then closed;
7. User4 reviews then approves\denies the request;
8. If the request is approved then it is forwarded to User1, User2 and User3 else a request denial is forward to User1, User2 an User3 then closed;
9. A record is then created in a TRIM file with the details of the new object (as per the information provided at step 1) along with the dates\times of the approvals along with the details of User1, User2, User3 and User4.
In addition to the above:
1. The above should be designed in such a way as to be repeatable across different types of objects;
2. The email address for User3 and User4 can be hard-coded or should otherwise be easily amended;
Additional information will be provided at a later stage but please feel free to ask any questions.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $500 pour ce travail
Hope you are doing well Don't you want to get your website noticed by everyone? We surfed through your website and found lack of your online presence compare to your rivals. We are a leading SEO & Web Design Com Plus
Hi, I possess the following skills • Knowledge of Ms-Excel, Business Objects & Ms-Access • Knowledge of MS-Office & Outlook • Process trainer & Subject Matter Expert • Communication and Email Writing Skills Plus