Need a tools that will be a database where I will be able to enter all my unpaid bill from debtors:
- unpaid bills from files that need to be merge in that database, from different applications and different location,
- unpaid bills should be summarised and linked to a client, where the client is monitored by a number and behind the number his details (Name/address/ID N°/Passport N°),
- Details should be keep in the database, and all successive dress must be keep under record and tracked,
- need to cross file the datas in order to see if the client has links with other (related parties).
- need to keep all the record upon payment of all bills, if the clients is not paying the bills then we MUST keep the record on the database,
- need to get this databased feed by online application that can be used remotely by internet access,
- when a "NEW CLIENT" will be ENTERED in the database, the system should check first if the client is not already existing in the database, if it is the case then, the system should propose us to :
- first see all the related datas,
- print a full report prior updating the datas,
- keep track record of the details before update,
- keep track record of the person who perform the update,
- assuming/avoiding that the client is not an HOMONYM (same name etc... but not the same person),
- if it is the same then updating the data of the SAID CLIENT,
- if it is not the same client then update by creating a new FILE for this new client,
=> for this we need to be able to CROSS THE DATA in our DATABASE with the datas on hand in order to see if the client is not the same, for that our database must be able to propose to enter as many possible datas, that could be crossed like :
- Passport number (with keeping track record of the numbers of the passport, as passport are valid for 5 years and then the passport could be change after 5 years and the number won't be the same,
- name (family),
- date of birth,
- adress (keep track record of all possible address in case of moving in another city)
- Social Security number (if possible),
- Policy insurance,
- Other State document number or registration (car plate / policy insurance number / Social benefit account numbers),
- related parties links (like a Facebook, make the link between the related parties, like we do on Facebook when we link our account to our friends),
This database must be able to be accessed from local, internet, and must be secured in order to avoid access from fraudulent people.
Need also, to allow to upload files from ANY format in order to gather information coming from multiple source, then on this STEP, we need to do run a routine that will check:
- if the imported data are free of client that are already existing in the database, if there is already existing client in the database, the system should cross data in order to be sure that it is the same client, and then if it is the same client, then we will not need to create a new client, but MERGE the data that need to be taken from the file
- if the imported data are exempt of client that are already in the database, then we will create all the new entries from the imported file;
- Run an integrity report to be sure that the uploaded file has been done properly.
More things need to be discuss in order to get the database up to run.