The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)
As the research and analysis division of the Economist Group, The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) helps leaders prepare for opportunity, empowering them to act with confidence when making strategic decisions. The EIU is the global standard in providing quality, actionable intelligence to the public and private sector, assessing issues that impact the marketplace for over two hundred countries.
We are looking for a freelancer based in India to help conduct secondary research for business costs data for 60 countries. Examples of data series are office/industrial rents, industrial electricity, natural gas prices, transport costs including diesel and gasoline prices etc. We will provide most of the data sources but the candidate will need to be able to conduct their own research for certain series. The candidate is required to explain the trends. The delivery of the work will be in Excel spreadsheets.
- Information gathering through secondary research
- Data interpretation
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in any discipline
- Experience in conducting secondary research
- Experience in extracting data from a variety of information databases
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail
- Highly proficient in English
- Basic understanding of economics
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de £13/heure pour ce travail
I have recently done my MBA program from one of the reputed [login to view URL] of India which is Indian Institue of Management Udaipur. I have done majors in analytics, marketing, operations and economics.