We need a python script that extracts all tables and metadata from our Salesforce CRM organisation, and writes this data to zipped CSV files on Amazon S3.
1. Download all data from all Salesforce objects into a CSV file. The selection of files should be filtered using a Regex (positive / negative - to download only a subset of objects)
2. Download all binary data (salesforce attachements)
3. Download all metadata from Salesforce into a CSV file, with the following columns (“meta data column”, “data type”, “possible values”, “description”)
4. Upload the CSV files for data and meta data and the attachments to a directory on S3 bucket
- AWS SDK for Python is mandatory.
- All files on S3 should be zipped using GZip.
- Consistency of downloads is important / preferred over parallelization
- CSV files should include quotation / escaping of data
- Configuration should be done using configfilter (Salesforce OAuth, Bucket name, S3 folder, Regex for object filter) in separate ini file.
- Regex for filtering objects will be used to download only files from a specific namespace OR everything except files from a specified namespace (we need to separate HR relevant data which is stored in 2 different SFDC apps - Releco and TargetRecruit)
In addition to the previous requirements we need the following features:
- Error handling: log errors into a [leads].error.gz and standard (non-error) messages to [leads].log.gz
- Meta-data: we are not only interested in the data from the Salesforce objects (such as leads) but also on all data from other Salesforce REST interfaces (such as metadata of salesforce objects and attributes, users, and the like)
We do not provide an environment with data. We expect that the developer has access to a Salesforce environment (free developer edition is available) and S3 for testing purposes.
The configuration of the output CSV (delimiter, quote character) should be done via the ini file.
The Salesforce source changes frequently. The goal of this project is to develop a script that downloads all available fields and other data from the source present at execution time. a fixed set of attributes (to be configured in the ini file) is NOT SUFFICIENT to complete the project.
1) scan the rest api (or maybe the python SDK for SFDC) for all available attributes
2) write everything off to the CSV file
Greetings sir, i am an expert freelancer for this job and your 100% satisfaction is assured if you allow me to serve. Here is the reason. Why you should pick me? a) I am a very expert and have the same kind of ex Plus
17 freelance font une offre moyenne de €168 pour ce travail
I am a seasoned Salesforce Consultant/Developer with 4+ years of experience. I’ve worked on every aspect of [url removed, login to view] ranging from Sales cloud, Apex, API's , Service cloud, Marketing Cloud (Campaigns) , Collaborat Plus
Hi, I am well equip to this kind of task, can handle it pretty well. In fact, I already done related to this job before. Let me know the best of your time so we can discuss further based on your requirements and we ca Plus
Hello Sir, I am shahid from kashmir. I read through the job details extremely carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well.I'm interested in your project. Please send me a message so that we Plus
Hello! We are a professional team of web developers with huge experience in using python for custom webapps based on django and odoo. Please provide more details about your project. We are available and will be hap Plus
Hello there my beloved employer, I have gone through your project description and clearly understood what you need me to do. Let me show you my reliability, dedication, honesty, accuracy, attention to details, etc., Plus
Hello sir!! Myself Sumit Singh, I read the job details extremely carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well.I have experience more than 8+ yrs. My skills are : - PHP, MySql,Python MVC Frame Plus
Solid background in python and regex, we data extraction experience with sales for and SAP based products
Hello Hiring manager, I am a certified developer. I have 3 years of experience in Salesforce Development. The Projects I have worked on deals with standard Salesforce functionality and a lot of standard and customi Plus
IM a very patient person, trustworthy, responsible, reliable and you can count on me . im a data encoder for almost1 year in a company. i can make it in 2 days and i promise you that.
Hello , We are a team of expert developers who are dedicately working on AWS,MWS,EBAY like projects from last 2 years and have expertise working with- 1)Amazon Orders of seller 2)Amazon Product API 3)Amazon Plus
Hope this finds you well. I have a great background in Information science. I have tremendous experience in Matlab gained not only in my learning but in subsequent years helping students and organizations in developi Plus