You will filter through the CSV file that will contain 4 columns (Date, Payee/Name, Reference and Amount) and then assign the payments (by making a payment) to each Member in ZenPlanner.
There may be members in the CSV that are not in ZenPlanner - these will needed to be noted down on a separate file (Google Docs will suffice or a standard report on Word) with their Payee (Name) and Amount, so we can then add them to ZenPlanner.
We also need a report on all members that have missed their payments. This can be done in the same report as the new members.
This will be an ongoing project. We will give you the CSV files on Tuesday 9.00am (NZT) and need the above done by the Thursday 9:00am (NZT).
Steps will be:
1. Receive the 3 CSV files
2. Go through each payment and [Make a Payment]* within ZenPlanner to the correct ‘Student’.
3. Make a list of all the new (or non-existent Students) with their Name (Payee), Date and Amount.
4. Repeat until you have gone through all payments
5. Make a list of all Students that have missed a payment.
6. Create a Report with all New Payments and Missed Payments.
How to [Make a Payment]* in ZenPlanner:
1. From the Dashboard, select ‘People’ (on the left Tab).
2. Select ‘Students’
3. Search for the correct Student in ZenPlanner that lines with the payment from the CSV file.
4. Click into the ‘Student'
5. Select ‘Financial’ on the Inner Left tab
6. Select ‘+ Make a Payment’
7. Either select the ‘Current Bill’ or if it is a different amount to this, enter it in ‘Other Amt.'
8. Enter the Date of the payment, Method (will always be ‘AP) and select ‘Make Payment’.
24 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹1005/heure pour ce travail
Dear sir, I am software engineer and working in the reputated software company. I am looking for this opportunity for extra income. I will try to automate your task using coding.
I am a loyal and hardworking person. I will not let you down in any aspect Relevant Skills and Experience I have worked as deo and computer teacher for last 5 years
Hello , Wish you are doing well. Please consider my profile for this job , I will try to do my best to complete your request within timeline . Best regards , Besi