We are looking for an account executive to sell a specific product that is growing in demand.
Commission at 10%, average sales value low 4-figures.
We are looking for someone with decent written and spoken English that has a couple of hours per day to email potential leads.
We are offering an hourly rate plus commission.
There is significant potential for growth here in a niche market with little competition.
We will provide warm leads, it’s up to you to foster a relationship, show them our product and close the deal.
You will work closely with our representative in the U.S. to develop the sales process, with sales information on PipeDrive (a CRM system). So some CRM knowledge, or the willingness to learn it quickly, would be appreciated.
Otherwise this job fits someone well who is a self-started and self motivated. It will be a lot of emailing, limited phone, but at a certain point we feel you would be independent to keep the ball rolling.
- Reach out to identified prospects and open discussions.
- Tailoring packages to clients – ability to get them to buy our product.
- Post sales follow up – working to gather information and facilitate delivery of product
- After sales support, checking in on an on-going basis for more sales opportunities and being a good account manager for said client .
- Email Marketing
- Cold and Warm emailing
- Excellent command/highly proficient in written and spoken English.
- Some sales and marketing background
- Self starter, ability to regulate your daily activities and make the best use of your time.
- 10 hours per week of availability; we expect somewhere between 1 to 2 hours a day of emails and follow up emails.
- Little phone time needed; but would prefer someone with Skye and decent spoken English.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, excellent time management
- Reliable with ability to commit to a long-term arrangement for a certain set amount of hours per week, with opportunity to grow.