We are looking for an eager and excited amazon expert to join our growing team! You must have prior Amazon experience and be a self-starter. We want you to think about our company as your company and we want you to grow with us.
If interested, we ask that you do the following 2 things:
[login to view URL] provide a link to your most favorite product on Amazon and explain why.
[login to view URL] me what skill sets you have that makes you feel that you would be a good fit for this Amazon position.
Failing to follow all directions when you respond to this answer will immediately disqualify you. Please post the job title as the title in your response. Please list relevant experience and explain why you think we should hire you for this position.
Job functions include:
1. Sourcing and pricing products using software which will be provided.
2. Creating product listings from scratch on Amazon. (Strong written English skills helpful in this)
3. Listing the products that fit our criteria.
Requirements for this job include:
1. Having very strong English speaking and writing skills.
2. Comprehend training videos that are spoken in English.
3. Own a personal computer with a reliable Internet connection.
4. Have experience working with spreadsheets (Excel files).
5. Ability to work minimum 8 hours a day; 5 to 7 days a week.
6. Take and follow directions; pay attention to detail.
7. Provide daily reports of progress.
8. Be willing to learn new systems.
9. Ask questions if you don't understand directions; communicate if you have new ideas, suggestions!
• Listing minimum of 50 products per working day. Obviously, the more the better however listing quality is more important than quantity.
• Coachable and willing to learn new things and shifting responsibilities and duties.
• We’re looking for someone who will be committed to this position full-time and willing to grow within our company. If you have other side projects and commitments, please do NOT apply.
All training will be provided in video format.
You must be able to watch a video and learn exactly what to do, and then execute on what you learn.
The position pays $300-500 per month initially (based on experience) and will increase over time.
After 90 days we will review your performance and make salary adjustments based on your skills and your ability to do your job well.
There is room to grow in responsibility and pay with this position. As you help our company grow, you will grow as well. Also, we are open to your expertise and suggestions!
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Data Entry
- Email Management