Please summarize any insights from analyzing the datasets (2 attached Excel files) and prepare a one page summary for each exercise.
In order to better serve the customer database, public transit customer trip data through the use of Electronic Fare Cards, (EFC). An EFC is used for payment for each trip. Customers using an EFC are required to “tap” on and “tap” off each time they start and finish a trip. Each time a customer taps an EFC, data is stored. Customer trip data includes the following types of data:
- Tap ID: A unique record for each trip
- MTTapOnDateTime: The date and time that a customer taps on to a bus or train
- TapOnRouteName: The bus/train route that is used when the customer taps on
- TapOnLocationName: The location where the customer taps on to a bus or train
- TapOnGPS_X: The latitude of the stop location where the customer taps on
- TapOnGPS_Y: The longitude of the stop location where the customer taps on
- MTTapOffDateTime: The date and time that a customer taps off of a bus or train
- TapOffRouteName: The bus/train route that is used when the customer taps off
- TapOffLocationName: The location where the customer taps off of a bus or train
- TapOffGPS_X: The latitude of the stop location where the customer taps off
- TapOffGPS_Y: The longitude of the stop location where the customer taps off
- Distance: The total trip distance (in miles)
This particular dataset only shows customers that made at least one transfer. The data is not sorted in any particular order.
Prepare the following (from the Trip Data Excel File):
- Identify trends and breifly describe how you came to your findings.
- Prepare your findings on a one page summary
Exercise 2: Performance Data Exercise
With monthly operations performance meeting to discuss operational issues. A data file is attached consisting of the following performance metrics by four operating business units (A through D):
• On-time performance
Prepare the following From the Performance Data Exercise:
- Identify three areas of concern that you want to bring to the attention of the operations staff and develop charts using Excel to illustrate the three areas of concern.
- Prepare your findings on a separate one page summary
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $130 pour ce travail
I have excellent experience and speed typing I sure you 100% quality of work deliver and i am try to the best work
fast typing skills have experience on MS word, excel. power point. data entry. data analyst speardsheet
Hi, this is Anoop and I have applied as required in your post. I will deliver my services as per my last extent. We can communicate further as required. Relevant Skills and Experience I have 11 years of experience in Plus