I'm running an online business and our sales team need an effective database that they can use when cold/warm calling our clients made with MS Access.
I want two databases essentially
1. A client database
2. A call register database for marketing
The client database needs to be very user friendly
1. An area to 'add new clients'
2. Lookup clients (through phone/email/username/etc)
3. A register that we can use to log all incoming/outbound calls
4. An accounting area so we can register monthly transactions and add information to show our client has paid or not.
5. Information on what plan they are on and how much they are paying.
6. A reporting tool for most of the above.
The call register database
1. A register list of phone numbers, emails and company names that we have tried to contact (ideal if option was available to import data from a .csv)
2. An area where they can log a call and add information about the company, names, phones numbers, who they spoke to, include which sales rep took the call, time of call, etc.
3. Needs an easy to use call register that can log what phone calls or emails were sent out and a description on what happened during the call.
4. Follow-up date button. User can choose a follow up date that they can make another attempt.
5. Sales Employee user section with their relevant details.
6. Searchable function to lookup phone numbers/company names/email
7. Need to be able to run daily/weekly/monthly reports on each individuals work.
Our database needs to be used by simultaneous people at once using dropbox preferably or sharepoint as a secondary option.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $284 pour ce travail
Hello. I am an MS Access expert with a UK BSc. Computing degree, and over eight years of professional IT work experience. Please refer to my private message for further information. Thank you. Kind regards.
Hi, We are Pune (India) based firm working since 1996. We will complete your work in time. We provide online support for software and customer satisfaction is our goal. Please see the private message box. Regards