We need someone who is very skilled at scraping data from websites.
We are looking to create a database of online beauty, clothing, fashion and jewellery stores. We have included a sample excel spreadsheet of the data we require, which contains dropdown lists of predefined categories. We would like the spreadsheet to be filled with a range of online stores across each of the categories.
This information can be extracted from public information of online business directory websites if need be.
The product/service categories in the spreadsheet these must be selected from the dropdown list provided.
Required fields are:
• Store/Company Name
• Website URL
• Product/Service Category 1
• Product/Service Category 2 (if required)
• Product/Service Category 3 (if required)
• Product/Service Category 4 (if required)
• Product/Service Category 5 (if required)
• Description / Profile
• Store Country/Location
• Also has a physical store?
• Ships Globally?
• If not globally - countries shipped to: (Comma Separated)
• Email Address (if available)
• Phone Number
• Source (from which web directory the details were obtained from)
I only want records where all of the above fields have been collected (with the exception of Product/Service Category 2-5 and email address - which is optional). So if you can only get a company name and a website then I don’t want to pay for it or receive it.
You will need to supply a csv file containing all data. You will first be expected to supply a sample containing 20 records which I will validate to be accurate by randomly visiting websites to confirm information. After this the best bidder per 1000 records will be selected.
Please provide a price per 1000 records.
Any questions please ask.