I would like to build a vehicle database/spreadhseet that shows each vehicle and the correct sized passenger, driver side and rear windscreen wipers for each vehicle. This information can be found using the 'Part Finder' function at:
[url removed, login to view]
Each make, model and series can be selected using the part finder, and all the information is shown.
For the project to be successful, the following outcomes must be achieved:
(1) Develop a spreadsheet that lists vehicles by:
- make (e.g. Ford, Volkswagen)
- model (e.g. Falcon, Golf)
- series (e.g. G6E, GTI)
- start date in MM/YYYY format (e.g. 06/2001)
- finish date in MM/YYYY format (e.g. 08/2008)
(2) There are four different types of windscreen wiper categories for each vehicle:
- wiper complete blade
- wiper refill metal rail
- wiper refill plastic back
- wiper tridon flexblade
For each vehicle, the part number for all four categories (where applicable) for both driver side and passenger side (and rear when applicable) must be put into the spreadhseet.
(3) Information for ALL vehicles (i.e. every make, model and series) need to be collected and put in this spreadsheet
(4) Data must be well organised and accurate, so I can easily sort through and analyse the data. I am looking to find what the most popular sizes and categories are.
I can give you a starting template or example (see attachment) of what it should look like and you can work from that. You can make changes to this template if you think that this will make your job easier, as long as all the requirements are still met. I will provide very clear and helpful instructions to help you get this project done accurately and efficiently.