This is the second part of our School Calendaring Project that we have decided to break up into two parts.
Part 2 - Event entry into an online calendar and data maintenance.
Once we have the calendar URLs of the school calendars, we will need to enter the information into our calendar system or, if preferred you can create an ICS for us. The schools are broken up by region so we will be entering the information one region at a time. Region 1 has 61 schools.
Task - Copy the events to our calendaring system. The accounts will be setup for you. All you will need to do is copy and past the events. We will add schools on a region-by-region basis. We will add as many schools as we can in one region then go on to the next region. Once the school has been added we will make sure it is monitored for changes.
Maintain (should take 1-2 hours per day at this point in time; make sure to leave 1-2 hours per weekday for this task. This should be the first task you attend to):
1) We will receive alerts via email about changes to various school calendar websites in an email inbox that you will have access to. The emails will show you the differences between what the website was and what it is now. You will need to be able to understand if the change affects the calendar or if it is unrelated to calendars.
2) Using a calendar interface (provided), compare two calendars to make sure the information matches. (One is an external feed, the other is our information). If they don’t match, change ours to match. If the event doesn’t exist already, add it (easily done with a right-click command) and assign it to the correct calendar. (Notifications will be provided that shows where changes have occurred which makes things much easier. Calendars will already exist.)
3) For some schools who haven’t given us a feed, using a provided website, confirm the calendar information is accurate. Review the website information and make sure it matches the information on the calendar.
Attention to detail and data quality are of the highest importance.
• Personal PC or laptop. All work is browser based.
• A Google Docs account that will be used to share information
• A high-speed internet connection
• Basic application training will be provided.
• Detail-oriented and organized with strong time-management skills and the ability to manage a 20 hours per week self- directed work schedule. We need at least two hours per day 5 days a week.
• Proficient in English. High comprehension skills especially related to calendars and dates
• Avid internet enthusiast with excellent web research and analytical capabilities
Start your application with the word "high five" to weed out non-serious applicants. Also, please tell us what day of the week comes after Thursday.
Décerné à :
"high five" Friday This dhruvika....Working on your First Part...We are happy if you give the opportunity to work on Second part also. Thanks Dhruvika
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de $14/heure pour ce travail
Hello CalendarPete, We are professional & skilled team. Understood your project requirement. Complete proposal on PM. Please check it out. Regards vSOL CORP.
High five, [url removed, login to view] will be my pleasure to work with you in school calendering [url removed, login to view] check your private [url removed, login to view]