Request for tender – Internet search for public reports and data entry from PDF’s to Excel spreadsheets
Summary of requirements
Estimated hours: 120 hours
Time of delivery: 3 weeks from notification of successful tender
• Locate public PDF reports for selected companies
• Transfer data from PDF’s into a single Excel spreadsheet (template attached)
Details of requirements
We require the successful tenderer to locate public PDF reports for selected companies (list of companies will be provided upon notification of successful tender). Successful tenderer will have to transfer data from simple tables within these reports into a single Excel spreadsheet template (sample of report and Excel spreadsheet attached).
There will be approximately 200 reports covering about 70-90 companies (companies have one or more reports corresponding to different reporting years). Reports may be of varying lengths, with an average of 3 tables in each report. We will provide the list of companies and a website which is linked to some (but not all) the reports. For reports which are not directly linked from the website we provide, some work will be required to locate these PDF reports online. We would also require saved copies of all PDF reports, to be delivered either via CD or an online file sharing facility (e.g. Dropbox etc).
We estimate this job will take approximately 120 hours.
Data points, as they appear in existing reports, are:
• “Reporting corporation” to be entered in all tabs
• “Total energy use covered by all assessments in this report” to be entered in Aggregated data tab
• “Total energy assessed as percentage of total energy use of the corporate group” to be entered in Aggregated data tab
• “Total energy use in the last financial year” for each reporting entity to be entered in Energy use tab
• “Estimated energy savings by payback period” for each reporting entity to be entered in Detailed data tab
• Associated information with energy savings, e.g. “No. of opportunities”, “Payback range”, “Year or report” and “Reporting entity” to be entered in Detailed data tab
Quotations are required by AEST 1pm Monday, 13 August 2012. A decision will be made by AEST 5pm Monday, 13 August 2012. Work should commence as soon as possible after notification of successful tender.
In order to ensure timely feedback is provided before you proceed, we require the first company (i.e. all reports for 1 company) to be completed within 24 hours of notification of successful tender.
Milestone payments will be made over the course of 3 weeks upon delivery of filled Excel spreadshets, as per the following schedule:
• Week 1: 20 companies completed
• Week 2: 30 companies completed
• Week 3: Remaining companies completed
Please note that there will be a 25% payment deduction for every week of delay in milestone deliveries.
Selection will be made based on the following key criteria:
2. Relevance of previous experience and quality/satisfaction of previous tenderers
3. Use of ethical standards in completing work (for example, but not limited to, no use of labour under the age of 15 for this project).
An applicant should address all three criteria, although only a short submission is required.
Quality checks will be conducted prior to release of payment.
Experience in PDF to excel similar conversion & also have personal setup 8 member team. Please Check PM for details.
53 freelance font une offre moyenne de $820 pour ce travail
Hi Paris im very interested to do this project please check Private Message for details. Thank you
Greetings, Our highly experience web research team is ready to assist. Please see attached for more details. Thanks.
Hello! Experienced VA with vast experienced in various jobs here. Kindly check your PMB. Thanks!
Hi parisnichols, i excel on this kind of job. Please check PMB for further details for this 120 hours of project. Thanks!
Hello parisnichols, We are professional & skilled team. Understood your project requirement. Complete proposal on PM. Please check it out. Regards vSOL CORP.
I am a 1st class degree holder in Computing and Information Systems at London Metropolitan University, UK. I am with 5 years experience in data entry and online researches. I have done so many similar projects and I am Plus
Sir/Madam, It is my pleasure to be able to bid on your project. I would like to give my fullest and maximum contribution towards the success of this project. Anticipating your favorable reply. For further reference Plus
Hi, Greetings! We have good experience in web research and data entry. Kindly refer the PM for more details. Kind Regards Sanju Gupta
Dear Sir, We are a web research firm having 8 years experience in the field.. Web research, data entry, database updating etc are some of the main services we provide. Please see your PM for more details. Regards, Era Plus
Dear PARISNICHOLS, I would like to bid on your project as I have have done several data processing projects before. Please check PM for bidding details. Best Regards,