Definition - Data Collection - Techno Czars will provide an excel sheet template filled with a number of product names of same category. Vendor will be required to collect the data from OEM websites and fill in the sheet. Vendor will also be required to mention all the source websites for each product and collect at least one image per product.
Quality of Work - Data Collection - On average, At least 70% attributes should be collected. Source websites and at least one image must be mentioned. Errors should not exceed more that 5% of total collected attributes.
Images must conform to the guidelines:
1. The image should clear front/side view with clear background, preferably white or very light color background. Also, we prefer resolution approx 500x300.
2. The images must be of professional quality and not taken by some non-professional users in their house/ground.
3. The image should not have any text.
4. The images must be in jpeg format.
1) Intro text should be prepared from the key features of the product or taken only from manufactures sites without any words like "We".
2) Float and Number attributes whereever required should have proper units mentioned/Collected in proper units given in column header.
3) If no data is found for any boolean attribute, leave it as blank and don't mark it as false.
a) If the project is delivered past the deadline, Techno Czars reserves the right to levy a penalty of 10% of that project's payment. Techno Czars reserves the right to cancel the project if the project is not delivered within 10 days.
b) If the errors exceed given levels or sufficient data is not collected, Techno Czars reserves the right to levy a 5% penalty. In extreme cases, Techno Czars reserves the right to invalidate the project.
a) Vendor will be required to procure and maintain all technical resources (computer, software, internet connection etc) at his/her cost. We will not reimburse any such expense. The payment rates mentioned above will be all-inclusive.
b) Vendor will be required to refer to the India website of the given manufacturer (referred to as OEM) for collecting/verifying the data e.g. [url removed, login to view] for sony products. Only in exceptional circumstances, Vendor should collect the data from any other websites. All source websites must be mentioned with the collected data.
c) The excel sheet contains the source links from where you can find most of the data. Please note that you should try to verify the data from manufacturer's own websites.