En cours

Create Telemerketing List from Digital Coupon Magazine

I would like you to build me a list in Excel to support my Telemarketing campaign.

Most of the information for the list can be taken from two online editions of this online coupon magazine.

You have 99% of the information in these magazines - I need to to get me the other 1% of the main contact person by doing web research.

[url removed, login to view]

[url removed, login to view]

The list should include:

COMPANY INFORMATION:

Company name:

Company type: (e.g. retail; Restaurant; music lessons; health and beauty)

Company products: company sells luggage

Company address:

Company website:

Company phone:

Company Fax:

Company email:

MAIN BUSINESS CONTACT/OWNER/RESPONSIBLE FOR MARKETING

Contact name: ( you might have to visit website or do some web research/email them to find this name)

Contact email:

Contact phone:

DEAL INFORMATION

Number of deal spots advertised:

Lowest deal value:

Highest deals value:

Lowest percent off:

Highest percent off:

1) This project is URGENT!

2) Mention 'teledeals' in your bid

3) Getting the Main Business Contact the MOST IMPORTANT

4) Milestones plan as follows:

- Company and deal information transferred to excel for first magazine

- Main business contact information transferred to excel for first magazine

- Company and deal information transferred to excel for second magazine

- Main business contact information transferred to excel for second magazine

Compétences : Saisie de Données, Excel, Web Scraping, Recherche sur le Web

Voir plus : website restaurant create, telemarketing phone number list, telemarketing business plan, online c++ lessons, marketing music online, marketing company list, list my business online, i need a digital marketing, excel support company, digital online marketing, create website company, create restaurant website, create a company email, contact email campaign, can i get excel support, business plan online com, business plan of restaurant, business plan for retail, business plan for data entry company, magazine list excel, create a business plan online, website digital marketing, telemarketing phone list, online digital marketing, online business list

Concernant l'employeur :
( 13 commentaires ) Sydney, Australia

N° du projet : #2361328