• Providing L1 support for Norton Antivirus Product.
• Virus removal
• Providing the Best Practices to the Enterprise Customers.
• Interacting with clients regarding the new variants of infections.
• Preparing reports.
• Updating the case documenting ECRM.
• Coordinating team members with customer queries
• Experienced expert Remote Tech Support Specialist
• Initial responsibilities for remote virus, rootkit, spyware removal, and OS/software troubleshooting installation
• Troubleshoot OS to device including system restore, and PC configuration
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹27359 pour ce travail
Dear Employer, I have done my BBA(H) and currently doing my MBA(R) in Marketing as my major, I have a 4-5 years of experience in the customer support of USA,Canadian,and UK companies. In USA I have worked for online Plus
I have over 20 Experienced Technical Experts ready to provide support for your project. We can start immediately!
We are doing help desk and tech support very professional. Please refer my personal message to get more inputs
Hi, Is this a longtime position? I am interested on your job post. I only have a basic software knowledge but if you provide a little training I am up to the task. I have been with Lexmark Tech support for the past Plus
hi.I can do this job reason i am now doing job as a technical support [url removed, login to view] also i have completed my graduation in BSC(it)
hi.. i am skilled antivirus programmer with 3+ years of experience. i can manually detect viruses, worms, trojans, bombs malware and other malicious code. i'll provide you best technical support and 100% work on time. Plus