it´s a very simple task actually: write 60 recipes (approved) of different categories (Appetizers, breakfast, Dessert. Drinks, Main Dish, Salad. Side Dish and Soup) for a new blog. You would receive the login and password to rock it!
- Approved means: after you submit the recipe, the status will be marked as "Pending review", later on, someone will review it and approve or not.
- If the recipe is not approved, you can for sure re-edit it!
- You can of course research about recipes in the Internet, but may not copy / paste due the copyrights infringiments. Although you can copy/paste adapting as you wish.
- It must be written in english.
- If you write good recipes, then you can write it often afterwords, always 60 per time! I depends on our relationship.
- Recipes are not 400 words text as usually, they are much more simple! So, Fixed price per recipe: $0,50. I guess you can make it in few hours.
- See the attached file to see the structure of the content, then you can see how SIMPLE it is.
- After the recipe is ready, you just need to find a picture related to your recipe in a stock photo website (I will tell you which one later), make a list and send them to me with the recipe title and the link.
I hope we work together soon!
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $45 pour ce travail
Dear Sir/Madam, I would be very proud to work with you on this Project. I'm a professional academic writer and translator with a strong background and I can assure you that your project will be appealing if you have ch Plus
I am a baker by trade and understand the need for simple, clear instructions, I cook and bake regularily and love coming up with new recipes