Fermé

data entry of classified ads

Hi,

I am lauching soon a classified website.

It is a Free Classifieds Website.

I need someone that can fill it with AS MANY CLASSIFIEDS AS POSSIBLE that she/he will find online for this region:

USA

Austria

Canada

France

Germany

Spain

UK

Ideally he/she should be able to find Ads online and fill the website with them.

It is 80% copy/past and the remaining 20% will be mainly:

Crop any picture, erase any logo or sign on the pic that could show which website the picture comes from and upload them with the Ad.

The Freelancer will simply post the Ads like any "user".

My website authorizes to post Ads without being Registered.

>>>>>> I need the freelancers to let me know how many Ads + Pics (if any) they believe they can put per day and/or per week + the BULK PRICE or price per Ad <<<<<<

The kind of Ads:

Jobs

Vehicles (Cars, Jetskis etc...)

All Buy & Sell (home, electronics, baby stuff)

Community (Courses, tuitions, announcements etc...)

Real-Estate

Business

etc...

It is somehow very basic Data Entry. Just needs some intuition about where to find Ads and to be careful never showing where they were found.

Note:

Some Ads do not give the direct contact to the Ad Poster (example: Job Ads)

But it shows the company that is advertising >>> so I need the Freelancer to simply find the contact email (usually in the Contact us page of the company) and add it or HR phone and/or fax.

As I said it is pure Data Entry, ideal for someone who has time to kill and is a minimum organized and imaginative.

The more you can fill, the better it is (without too many mistakes...).

Compétences : Publicité, Poster des petites annonces, Saisie de Données

Voir plus : data classifieds, entry classified ads, classified ads data entry, freelancer post classified ads online, classified data entry, where to sign in as freelancer, where to sell as a freelancer, where to post jobs online for free, where to post jobs online, where to post jobs for free online, where to find jobs, where to find freelancers uk, where to find data entry jobs, where to find a job for freelancer, where to find a job as a freelancer, where to find a freelancer, where to find a data entry job, where to buy online in usa, where do i find jobs online, where can i post jobs for free online, where can i find the job in freelancer, where can i find online jobs, where can i find jobs online, where can i find a online job, where can i find a freelancer

Concernant l'employeur :
( 59 commentaires ) Ghaziabad, India

N° du projet : #1649818

16 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 83 $ pour ce travail

Johir08

I can do this work.

250 $ USD en 30 jours
(27 Commentaires)
5.4
rakichowdhury

Please check PM for details.....

100 $ USD en 7 jours
(27 Commentaires)
4.8
marimphil

========please check pm thanks==========

30 $ USD en 1 jour
(8 Commentaires)
3.5
graphicaa

I am ready to join with your hand to do this job. Thanks.

200 $ USD en 30 jours
(6 Commentaires)
2.8
cltapos

*$$$*$$$$*Sir,Please check you PRIVATE MESSAGE BOX*$$$*$$$$*

30.03 $ USD en 1 jour
(1 Commentaire)
2.0
anishaNET

[[{{{{{{{{{{{{{(((Please check [url removed, login to view])))}}}}}}}}}}}}}}]]

30 $ USD en 0 jours
(1 Commentaire)
1.1
TheRockerGroup

Kindly check the PM.

50 $ USD en 10 jours
(1 Commentaire)
1.1
arshidkv12

== Sir; I can do this .Because I have a special tool in my hand .You can see it in [url removed, login to view] Thanks

30 $ USD en 20 jours
(2 Commentaires)
0.6
Saqiblalas

Hi, Kindly take a glimpse on your PM, Regards

200 $ USD en 30 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
employer00

i have understood all the conditions stated above. we provide 100% quality work according to requirement. please check PM.

30 $ USD en 1 jour
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
Fri27sept1988

we are ready do this work....

30 $ USD en 0 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
ammbs

Sir ready to start as soon as possible. please check [url removed, login to view]

30 $ USD en 1 jour
(1 Commentaire)
0.0
midwayonline

ready to start. check pm please

150 $ USD en 7 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
kumar99999

Go to your PMB

30 $ USD en 7 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
authenticict

Hello, i can post to your site every day 1k ads. how much you willing to pay? contact with me soon. thank you

30 $ USD en 1 jour
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
mdshuvobd

Please check PM

100 $ USD en 5 jours
(0 Commentaires)
0.0