• Train, Audit & Develop associates and Customer requirements/methods.
• Provide follow through in the form of audits, side by sides and kick-start meetings.
• Assist in maintenance of training material storage, providing updates for curriculum.
• Pass new updates team members & support the team in new training initiatives and coaching methods geared towards quality improvement.
• Performs other work related duties as assigned.
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong mailroom and/or data entry background and a dedication to quality & improvement.
• Proven quality results and an understanding of what constitutes a quality product/interaction.
• Ability to identify opportunities for improvement in our processes & struggles with our associates.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills; ability to deliver positive and negative feedback effectively to a variety of audiences with sensitivity and confidentiality.
• Organized and attentive to detail.
Education, Experience and/or Training:
• Proficiency in MS Office is required.
Mailroom and/or Data Capture knowledge and experience is required.
Those who are looking for full time opportunity they can apply by giving their resume:-