Needs to hire 2 Freelancers
We're looking for a driven and passionate individual to join our team for ongoing work.
We've had tremendous growth so far this year; organically reaching 30 million people on just Youtube alone.
We're aiming to reach the lives of 100 million people by the end of the year, which is why we're looking to recruit a passionate customer service representative / personal assistant.
*Characteristics we look for:
1) You love to help people and you want to make a difference. We’re a H2H company, which stands for heart to heart, human to human. That’s why what we’re looking for in every team member, is somebody who’s wants to join our mission and to help people from the right place.
2) You’re driven and passionate to achieve big goals and to contribute to our mission. We’re not your average company - in fact, we’re allergic to average and mediocrity. That’s why we set big goals and we need a go-getter to help us make our mission a reality.
3) You're a team player and you're awesome to be with. Energy is contagious, so we want to make sure we have the right people on board who radiates positive vibes and great energy.
4) You love challenges and the word "I can't" is non-existent in your vocabulary. The difficult tasks are done ASAP. The impossible takes a little longer.
5) Your PASSION is everything. We believe that in order to become great at anything in life, you must LOVE what you do. So to be considered, you must show your hunger and eagerness.
Duties and Responsibilities
You’ll be responsible for…
Directly support team departments in all customer support functions.
Monitor submissions via Zendesk/Gmail/Manychat/Messenger, to promptly assist, solve, or support members through a question or problem.
Assign support tickets to appropriate team members and escalate when necessary.
Serve as the customer’s cheerleader and share customer “wins” with the team.
Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
Creating solutions and new ideas for issues and broken processes based on customer feedback.
Supporting us on live webinars during launches with customer queries, follow up and technical issues.
Reporting any change of sentiment, content suggestion, or customer feedback to the proper team member.
Dealing with retention, payment queries and cancellation requests via Email/Skype/Messenger.
Monitor social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube etc.) for customers needing support with webinar links, login details, etc.
Payment Failures/Dispute, Following up with client
Providing Weekly Financial Statements
Organising Invoices and Receipts
Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate possesses the following strengths and skills:
1 to 3 years of relevant customer service experience (preferably in a virtual environment)
Able to work on Apple operating systems
Impeccable grammar (written and verbal) – our standards are sky high!
Excellent communication skills
Excellent Time Management, being able to multitask
Excellent problem-solving skills – ability to think quickly and critically
Passionate about helping others!
Flexibility – we move FAST. Things change, we adapt, we propel ourselves forward!
Organized – we all wear many hats
Coachable – must be able to take direction
Collaborative – must work well within a virtual team!
Resourceful — use ALL available resources to complete a task with minimal questions!
We receive a LOT of applications whenever we open the doors for someone to join the team, so it can get super competitive. In order to make your mark and stand out, speak your truth and do something that's a little different.
45 freelance font une offre moyenne de £10/heure pour ce travail
Hi I can be your customer support representative and can start right away. I can do this project for £ 3 per hour. Hope you will consider my application. Looking forward to working with you.