I am a recruiter for top fortune 500 companies and am looking to fill jobs immediately. The position I am looking to fill is for customer service call center agents; working from home. Yes, that's right! Working from home. This is a very serious job call and I am currently screening candidates. Please read below for job description:
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
• Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Persuasion — Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
• Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
• Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
• Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
• Speech Clarity — The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
• Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
• Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
• Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
• Written Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
• Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
• Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• Inductive Reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
• Information Ordering — The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
Please send your resume & cover letter if you are interested in this position. A proper header with all of your full name, contact information, email, address city and state only is required.
****Please do not apply if you live in these states:
- New York
• Though no direct customer service exp., previous work exp. will be evaluated for the right fit.: 1 year
• High school or equivalent
36 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 6 $ /heure pour ce travail
i have BPO experience, handling outbound calls for a healthcare account....i am skilled in phone or email handling, research, and customer service...i am willing to be trained and can start working ASAP..