We are looking for someone to handle customer service duties for an European Campaign regarding cosmetic and digestive aid goods. Specifically, you will:
1. Handle Customer’s concerns regarding backorders or late deliveries
2. Resolve cancelations and refund requests by looking up customer orders in our support system and processing an RMA.
3. Address customer’s general concerns and questions.
4. Respond to emails regarding customer’s accounts.
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available Monday through Friday, for approximately 5-8 hours per day 9am-5pm ECT.
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-satisfaction job.
3. Has a solid command of the Swedish language.
How to apply
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. The language level that you have (should be 85% or above)
2. Your customer service experience
3. Your schedule availability
In addition, please send us the results of the personality test that you may take at the link below:
[url removed, login to view]
About the company
We are customer service call center with headquarters in California, US and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have been operating independently since 2007 and have successfully contracted remotely for the past 16 months.