If you can respond tot he following questions with yes, we should definitely meet!
- Do you have an iPhone? – Good!
In a nutshell, the project entails app tests & the tests are repetitive, which means that for 1 – 3 hours every single day we would in 10 minute cycles repeat the same test over & over again. For each accomplished test you get a compensation. We value security, which is why for our trading app we are obliged & eager to assure smooth operations without any failures during the process.
About the app:
The app that we are going to test is called VeVe! We are a trading platform of a special kind as you are going to notice once you decide to go ahead & apply for this project. We like to say that VeVe is the next evolution of collecting! We say that as VeVe brings the world of collectibles into the digital realm and right into the palm of your own hand.
We are proud to say that we have on the google play store over 8000 reviews and on the iOS store nearly 300.
Getting already excited fort he project? – Amazing!
- You determine WHEN you want to work those 1 – 3 hours in between our working hours for the test from 6 PM – 6 AM UK Time
- We want you best – case scenario EVERY SINGLE DAY, but you can as well go for less days
- Project scope is LONG – TERM (1-3 months)
- iPhone model – iPhone 7 & higher
Once you are eligible for our app tests (need to meet the main requirements), I would:
- Schedule an appointment with you in order to set up the foundation to perform the task (mainly App installation & settings)
Number of auxiliary customer service tests
32 freelances font une offre moyenne de 20 $/heure pour ce travail
Hi my name is Ellen, I would love to be considered for position. Generally I work as a customer support but I do have an iPhone. Please, do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.