CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT POSITION
Is life looking a little wacky right now? Wondering how to take that next awesome step? If you are personable, energetic, and passionate about helping people, come join our forces! You won't even have to leave your home for this position. All the fun with none of the germs - what more could you wish for?
We are looking for a charming, well-spoken, and detail-oriented person to answer customer phone calls, emails, and live chats. The position is 30 to 40 hours a week, and the magic centers around US East Coast (EST) business hours, with shifts spread over 5 out of 7 days. Our products are mainly car and clothing-related items that you have probably never seen before, so get ready for a whole new world. We will train you in everything you need to know to answer product-based questions, assist customers with returns and exchanges, and handle customer interactions on all media. Sharing cheesecake recipes, kickboxing moves, and preferred weaponry for the zombie apocalypse between emails is encouraged.
The kinds of things you’ll be doing:
· Answering phone calls to assist customers with their orders
· Replying to emails using a combination of our templates and your situational reasoning
· Engaging customers via on-site live chat
· Using our custom systems and industry-leading tools to ensure we’re crafting the best possible customer experience
What you’ll learn:
· Tools and platforms like Zendesk, Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and more
· How to work functionally on a remote team
· Leading practices for maximum customer satisfaction
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Excellent communication skills
· Great keyboard skills – those fingers should fly!
· A flawless internet connection
The ideal candidate is:
· Patient, determined, and kind
· A creative problem solver who can also follow directions and processes
· Flexible and easy going
· A team player with the desire to learn
· In full possession of a “can-do” attitude
The following are not required but would be advantageous:
· Previous customer service experience
· Other language fluency, particularly German, French, Spanish, or Italian
We are a small team of quirky people, who enjoy each other’s company while we help our customers and learn new things. Are you ready to be our newest teammate?
The rate for this ongoing position is about 5 USD or 4.45 Euro. To apply, message us!
76 freelances font une offre moyenne de 5 $/heure pour ce travail
Dear client, I might be an excellent choice for this job as I've got relevant skills and an extensive freelancing experience to succeed in this position. Can we schedule a voice call to discuss the details?