Recherche Juridique, Droit de Propriété, Droit Fiscal Job by maxand99

Hi Singer1

I have dual Australian/ British citizenship and own a two bed house in the UK.

The property was purchased with my girlfriend at the time 50/50 joint ownership. Now she is my wife - lucky for me!

As it is joint the income goes to both of us equally. However, it would be better if we could distribute to her only as she doesn't work regularly and she is a mum.

Under UK tax / property law can we transfer the property into her name without triggering any capital gain event or tax event?

Can you gift a property asset to your wife? Then we could distribute all the income to her rather than me.

How much would it cost to do the UK paperwork if you were to estimate it?

I think I remember you were British originally so I thought you might know/ research this for me.

Would you be interested in this project?



Compétences : Recherche Juridique, Droit de Propriété, Droit Fiscal

en voir plus : work wife, gain capital, wife, uk tax, uk tax law, tax law, Rob, PROPERTY LAW, project my house, mum, lucky&, income tax work, girlfriend, Australian law, tax income, event project, distribute project, transfer house, house transfer, research custom project, income project, project income tax, tax research, gift girlfriend, event triggering

Concernant l'employeur :
( 34 commentaires ) Hampton, Australia

Nº du projet : #1602933

Décerné à:


Hired by the Employer

%selectedBids___i_sum_sub_7% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_8% AUD en 7 jours
(11 Commentaires)