Knowledge base update
Knowledgebase was recently created in word press (s2member plugin) +forum software (on a separate domain) and needs some minor changes
Wordpress is on one domain, Forum (PHPbb) is on subdomain).
Note: Both sites must be kept absolutely secure and no access to any posts or pages without log in. this is the Current status and &acirc;€“ but this MUST be maintained
1. Forum/wordpress integration - Would like to integrate the current Phpbb forum so that it is within the wordpress site. At present, users have to log in separately to the domain and then to the sub domain where the forum is located. I want there to be one log in and the forum located within the wordpress site.
2. Search &acirc;€“ I would like advanced search functionalities &acirc;€“ so that when someone uses the search box in word press it highlights keywords in posts, pages but in BOTH the wordpress site and forum section
3. Videos &acirc;€“ would like to add a lot of videos to this site, to explain policies and procedures (not youtube)
a. Need increased upload ability (currently upload is 2mb)
b. The ability to keep the video private
c. Easy upload of videos into posts and pages
4. Collapsing categories on a page - plug in has been installed, pages with categories have already been created, need to simply add collapsing categories functionally to these pages
5. Clean up unnecessary pages in the site
6. Back up of site and download to word &acirc;€“ provide advice on how to do this. I have some ideas but just want some guidance and best practices
7. Management only page
a. create a management only page (s) but most importantly, would like to restrict a specific bundle of categories and subcategories to 2 specified users only.
b. So that all the posts assigned to these categories are not seen by other users. Restrictions needs to occur at category level, not post level as it is too easy for people to forget to restrict posts.
8. Tables in posts/pages &acirc;€“ ability to create easy tables (that look like excel into a post or page to display information