1. Create a new content type, e.g. free offer, that is displayed exclusively via a Drupal view on the front page and all other city pages.
2a. Replace the current checkout process with a new process as described using Drupal rules
2b. add new rules to make sure that only one voucher per user is allowed
2c. Use the Drupal rules system to send out voucher codes to merchants
3. Modify the existing content type "business" to extend it with new business data fields
4. Create a new class of users (merchants) with special rights to edit (only their own) business data.
5. Adapt the form to create a new type of offer, so that it can be used by merchants. The entries cannot be published by merchants. Instead, they can only be published by users with admin rights. Additionally, when a merchant submits this form, a Drupal rule should trigger a notification to the admins
6. Create a view that displays the directory of businesses
7. Add a Drupal template to present content types of type "business" properly