I need you to program me something that will automatically post across a private blog network of mine. All of the sites are in WordPress and web 2 sites (different hostings), so it would be posting across WordPress sites and web 2 sites.
I preferred a web application that i can put on my server and run it from there (it can work with sql DB).
i think the best way to do the posting is XML-RPC, but its up to u if u have better suggestions.
Some of the features I would like this to have:
- The ability to add sites to the list of sites (self hosted WordPress sites, web2 sites) to post to (add fields as category,type,name,pr,date added,user name, PW ,hosting)
- each post to a specific category on the site (drop down list).
- I want it to be spin-text compatible, so I can put in spin-text code
- i want to select the sites i post to And/OR:
- I want to be able to choose the amount of sites I post to in a "run". For example if I choose 15, it would post to 15 random sites in the blog network
- option that will let me to post only to my sites, only to web2 sites,or both)
- drip-feed option so it will drip the posts slowly (every xxx days).
- The ability to obviously enter in links\anchor text (with spin-text)
- A reporting feature that shows which sites it posted to
- Any other features that would make this easy, and powerful
The application doesn't need to look good, just to function well!!