Yet to be completed per prior contract:
1) Still need [url removed, login to view] folder cleaned up.
2) Database rebuild guide in case of database loss.
1) What about future version of QB and Windows 7 for the QBsync Utility.
2) Have you had a chance to try the web forms on an Android phone and noticed the cursor in to fields? Annoying.
1) Need to add "Credits" and "Credit Card Refunds" to type of transactions on expense form and then sync correctly with QB.
2) Need to display [url removed, login to view] on below expense form. Image is attached.
3) "Customer" field on time form similiar to "Customer" field on expense form in that it needs to be optional.
4) X Restructure (4) web pages so that password entered once grants access to all/some pages depending on password entered. X - Not Required
5) Change drop down icons so that they are all the same looking on form pages.
6) Clicking "Save" on forms prompts Confirmation Popup with "Edit" or "Confirm" options.
7) X Clicking "Choose File" on expense form prompts camera app or browse on smart phone. Not absolutely necessary but would be cool if it was easy. X - Not Required
8) Summary pages should list 100 entries and have "Previous" and "Next" buttons to navigate entries.
9) Make summary pages searchable by date range and most fields. See attached pdf.
Full Payment will be made when complete and items under prior contract are delivered.