Need Fulltime HTML/CSS/Photoshop Assistant who is online with me 9:00am-5:00pm EST
I need someone who has a little knowledge in everything....Web Design, SEO, Web Hosting Management, etc. I need them to be available with me online from 9:00am - 5:00pm EST (USA work time).
Also need someone who is looking for a great opportunity to work with a fast pased growing company. You will have the opportunity to grow with us and increase your pay as we increase the profits of the company with your help.
This is for someone who is close to our time zone, it's very important that I can communicate with you daily at these times. May be able to vary from those times by an hour or two but not much more than that. Please respond to this with your first line being the time you will be available to me. This is important. Otherwise we may think you don't follow directions very well and will probably ignore your response.
The type of work you will do will be a wide variety of web site tasks, SEO tasks, management tasks, anything I need you to do in order to help me daily get through the day. We are growing fiercely and we despearately need someone to fill this position.
Skills and tasks you will be required for are below. Please list any of the skills that you do not have if any. Otherwise we're all good.
- Expert in HTML/CSS
- Basic Knowledge of SEO
- Some Experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Some experience managing CPANEL for webserver. Setting up emails, hosting accounts, etc.
- Knowledge with PHP/MySQL
- Stronger knowledge in SEO
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for:
- Manage updates to client's websites, small or large
- Create basic graphics in Photoshop (icons, logo adjustments, photo adjustments, resizing, cropping, etc)
- Tasks in Excel or Word Processing, Invoicing,
- Data Entry / Organization / Other Tedious Tasks
- Research / Help with General Office Tasks
- Managing client's emails and hosting accounts
What you will NOT be expected to do (however if you're able to do these things that's a huge plus):
- No programming tasks. Unless you're familiar with PHP, then you may be assigned some tasks, but nothing big. We have programmers that will take care of most, if not all, php tasks.
- Creation of entire web sites
- Responsive design
- Major Graphic designs
We have other programmers and designers in the company who handle all of the above. However you may be asked to do manage the projects and make sure they have everything they need to get the job done or keep going.
You will be my right-hand person that will assist me in getting all tasks cleared from our lists. Some tasks will be small, others may take some time, but everything is important to get done quickly to keep our lists at a minimum.
We will pay you every 2 weeks. Please tell us how many hours you will give me for a 2 week period. And what amount do you expect.
Looking forward to hearing from qualified candidates. Please respond accordingly.
Thanks for your time and reponse.
(I will allow at least 3-days to review as many bids as possible. But the position is available immediately for the right person)
I prefer an individual, I do not think a company is suitable for this job since it's a full time position and i need the person's full attention.
25 freelance font une offre moyenne de $9/heure pour ce travail
I have the time and the knowledge for this job. I'm an experienced front-end developer but new here. Will be glad if you accept my bid. Have a good day;