I'm looking for a jQuery based menu that behaves very similarly to the following: [url removed, login to view] (see left hand side). Specifically it should support the following:
1) When opened displace the rest of the page horizontally to accommodate it
2) Support two levels just like in the cited menu. If the contents of a menu is too long, users should be able to drag/ touch it to scroll it vertically up and down. The scrolling behavior should be kinetic based (aka with easing), like in the cited menu.
3) Support displaying either to the right or left edge of the window
4) Support multiple menu instances on the same page.
5) Works in all major browsers and mobile devices.
IMPORTANT: To help me filter out the drive by and non serious bidders, in order for me to consider your bid, you must include in your initial response the answer to the following skill testing question: "What is kinetic based scrolling?"
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $162 pour ce travail
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
A module which adds smooth drag scrolling with gradual deceleration to containers when is scrolling. I don't want to send useless texts. I've bid with this price because I want to create for my personal project a mod Plus
what is kinetic based scrolling? i understood as touch scroll with left slider functionality using jquery
1. Kinetic based scrolling is scrolling based on a users movement with a mouse (or finger when based on touch screens). 2. Questions: Is it okay to use jQuery libraries that have some menu sliders built in (such as jP Plus