We are looking to replicate three of our sites ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) as close as possible to the originals, but built in HTML/CSS (not in flash as they are now). We can provide source files for everything and where there are video players on the sites we will replace these with Brightcove players, which we will provide. We want the entire site integrated with a content management system (CMS) and we are open to the suggestions of the developer as to which one.
In addition, we would like to create a video-centric new site ([url removed, login to view]). Most of the functionality will be handled by a Brightcove player, which will be the largest element and focus on the site, but the look and feel of the background design can and should try to align with the other three sites noted above.
To re-cap, we will provide source files for everything, Brightcove player, and logo and brand guidelines for new [url removed, login to view] logo.
Further details are included in the attached excel document.
Competitive bids due: Wednesday, 18th of May, 2011.
Required completion date for all components, once awarded: Monday, 13th of June, 2011.
Thank you in advance for your bids and we look forward to reviewing them as soon as you have them available.
Thank you for your bids. Please note, the successful bidder will need to provide a competitive price, as well as a detailed overview clearly outlining how you will approach the following project parameters:
1. Recommended site structure.
2. How you will make the transition from our current flash based sites to HTML/CSS sites (be specific).
3. Your proposed CMS, keeping in mind that one of the deliverables of the project is to provide clear documentation outlining how we will be able to edit, delete and create new pages and navigation items in-house going forward.
3. Recommendations for ensuring the current sites aren't disrupted during the development process.
4. Issues foreseen in moving from flash to HTML/CSS (be specific).
5. Solutions for maintaining the aesthetics of the flash environment as closely as possible for all sites in the new HTML/CSS environment (be specific).
6. Recommended approach for ensuring all of the sites are user-friendly, functional, and aesthetically adapted to Smartphones, tablets and IPTV. Outline any foreseen issues.
7. Site compatibility with major browsers. Note, the sites must work on the following: IE7, FF3, Chrome and Safari. Also desirable (IE6, FF2)
8. Please indicate if you're using hand-coded HTML or tools such as Dreamweaver.
9. Recommended approach for blog integration.
Again, we will be providing:
A. Source files for everything
B. Brightcove player to be used across all sites where video players are used.
C. Logo and branding for trans4m sub-site
D. Copy for trans4m pages
Also, we are providing a rough site-map (attached) for the three sites already live, including a rough one for the new site we need built (trans4m.tv), which to clarify, should be viewed as another 'sub-site' in terms of design, but with a video-centric focus and the navigation noted in the site-map. You will note we have updated the navigation requirements for the trans4m.tv site in this latest attachment.
Please review this latest attachment carefully in consideration of the bid requirements requested above and if you have any questions, please call these out clearly at the bottom of your proposal.
Please provide updated bids, outlining required information as requested in today's update, by no later than Tuesday morning 9AM Sydney time for consideration.
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 5542 $ pour ce travail
Please accept our bid for your 4 Video websites(trans4m and [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) replication project. Over 11 years We have been developing Social Networking, Real Estate, Ecomm Plus
Experienced Web Developer! I can offer everything what you need for your web sites and long term support if needed. Web development is my primary job and you always can count on me.
Hello, We can deliver per your request. Please see these sites: [url removed, login to view] h[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Thanks, Rebecca