**Here is an easy job for someone who knows what they're doing.
We are looking for a minimal ERP system with CRM that will integrate seamlessly with our website.**
**Our classifieds listings style website launches next month and we want a back-end inventory database using some type of e-commerce system (not retail - probably a mix of distribution and rental models) and CRM capabilities connected to our main site as the front end.
We are dealing with the buying, selling and brokering of used, new and refurbished heavy equipment in a niche market. There is NO auction module needed.
We want our clients to have an effortless experience opening an account, posting used machinery, and following their activity.
Simple accounting functionality and project management would be useful but are not strict requirements for the launch phase.
We are a startup and we need scalability within 1 year.
Details of project will be supplied to potential candidates.
Systems we have eliminated:**
* **Microsoft Dynamics NAV - too expensive**
* **Netsuite - complete but too expensive for our budget**
**Systems we have shortlisted:**
* **[url removed, login to view]**
* **Affinity ERP**
* **OpenBravo plus CRM**
**We are open to any other solutions that would meet our needs
" What we are NOT looking for "**
* **Desktop bound application - we DO need a cloud solution, preferably a Google compatible product**
* **High implementation fees - then high subscription fees - " [url removed, login to view] begone "**
**Answer these Questions ! - Must be answered to be awarded project !
1. Given your experience in this area, what other things have we missed in our brief that you think would make this project better?
2. You've done this before, right ? Give two solid references, with live completed projects !
3. What's your favorite movie?
P.S. This is a trial for ongoing work. We have regular work. If you perform, you'll come on as part of our virtual bench and we'll give you consistent work.**