It a simple electronic design using two 1,5V batteries and two Hall sensors. The system uses a ATtiny202 processor and has two Leds, it works as follows:
1. When the magnet is in range of hall sensors the leds are off. This is the “waiting mode” the unit needs to be in a sleep mode so it needs to switch on every 30 seconds for a few milliseconds to check the status of the hall sensors and voltage (this needs to be done to save battery life), as it is only two batteries and needs a shelf life of at least 5 years in sleep mode.
2. When the unit read that the magnet has passed the 1st hall sensor the Red Led needs to start flashing (if the magnet moves in range the Led must stop flashing and the unit must go back to sleep mode) Led needs to flash once every 3 seconds.
3. When the unit reads that the magnet has moved past the second hall sensor (it would also be past first one) the unit needs to flash the same red Led twice every 3 seconds. Again if the magnet moves within range of second hall sensor the unit must then only flash once for the first hall sensor.
4. The unit has jumper 1 (two pin) by bridging this jumper the unit is turned on after been installed, if the jumper is bridged again the unit switches off (option 1) or by bridging this jumper the unit is turned on after been installed thereafter the jumper has no roll the unit can never be turned off.
5. One the line voltage dropped to 1,9v the Amber Led will need to start flashing once every 5 seconds. (the voltage needs to be check at the same time as the hall sensors when the unit comes out of sleep mode every 30 seconds. Once low battery led flashes the unit must flash until it is dead.
6. The program must be password protected so that it cannot be copied after it is installed. We can use jumper 2 (three pin jumper to program). The unit, however the customer needs to be able to view a log file from these jumpers that shows the following, when unit was 1st switched on thereafter from that point there after we need to be able to tell how many hours went past before unit started flashing the Red or amber Led and for how long the Led flashed for. (the unit should in theory only flash 4 times, once it is switched on for first time, then once installed and tested and then once there is a fault, however it would be better to show more than only 4 logs. We are open to any suggestions on the log system.
7. We are using a Microchip MPLAB PicKit 4 programmer and MPLABX IDE 5.52 to program the unit and to read the logs.
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $425 pour ce travail
Hi I am experienced embedded system developer with more than 9 years of experience. I have worked on a number of projects with AT tiny and have read the details and can do it for you. Please get in touch to discuss it Plus
Dear Sir. How do you do? I have seen your description very carefully and posting to you my idea. you can see my many work history from my profile. If you give me a chance to interview, I'll explain in more detail and Plus
Hi there I am an electrical engineer with 8+ years of experience. I have donemany project of ATTINY series controllers. I can develop the requested functionality for you on attiny 202 controller. Let me know if you are Plus
Hi Sir, We offer you our services for this project. we have worked on atiny chips. we are embedded system specialists. We give all kind of solutions. so lets talk to us on it. We are professional engineers and devel Plus
Hello. As an electronic engineer, I have been working in PCB design/layout and firmware programming field for 8+ years. Here are some of the experiences that I worked ago. - Schematic and PCB Layout u Plus
Dear Sir, Your project excites me alot and I am very excited to grab this Job. I am an embedded systems expert with more than 15 years of experience in Firmware development and product Engineering. I have expert s Plus
⭐⭐⭐Dear client⭐⭐⭐ Nice to meet you. Low cost, high quality. already we have rich experiences with embedded system such as stm, RK series. I am very very familiar with your job posting. we're an expert team with PCB + f Plus
Hello. what is mean to see log file? Attiny 202 take 128B EEPROM,so it is small. if you need log file you will put external memory like SD card. What is program encryption for? attiny202 has code protect function. Als Plus
Hello, I checked your project carefully. As a senior developer, I have experienced for 10+ years. I and Our team members are young and talent developer. Our major development fileds are C++, C#, ASP.NET, PHP, Ionic/Rea Plus
Hello, i fully understand your project . i write the code for you. please share your offer with me. lets chat for better price
Hi, I can do ATtiny code for your. I was working previously with AT chips, mostly Atmegas. I would love to do this project. Can we have a chat?
It's easy for me to control LED and read the Hall sensor, but please send a sample of the circuit board because I need it to debug the program. Thank you very much.
Hello. Thank you for the job posting As an electronic engineer, I have been working in PCB design/layout and firmware programming field for 10+ years. Here are some of the experiences that I worked ago. - Schematic and Plus