User inputs/uploads an image and system scans through the database of images stored in the CDN server and recognizes if user uploaded image is matching with the available image in the database or not. We have more than 4.8 million images in the CDN server and the path of each image is stored in a database ( Mongo DB / Mysql DB) . Looking for an optimized solution to recognize the user uploaded images from our database.
Here is the detailed write up for this project.
We would like to develop an image recognition software which will verify the user uploaded/scanned image with the list of images available from the database and hosted on a CDN server and respond back to user whether the user uploaded image is rightly matching with the list of images from the CDN server. we have more than 4.8 million images in the CDN server. Each images path is stored in a MySQL/Mongo DB database.
Please let us know if you have any query.
We need to build our own custom library. Here are steps that might help you.
• Image recognition core engine in web side.
• Scan and upload the image characteristics to the web server.
• Quick and accurate matching by the input characteristics in web database.
• Return matching result to the mobile client.
• Allow for best match and other possible matches.
• Web UI for uploading and indexing a image in the server.
• Uploader program(client side) for batch uploading and indexing many images at a time.
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1631 pour ce travail
Hello. I have significant experience in C++ programming and ready to solve this problem. I'll implement fast, optimized image recognition for you.