I have an existing website which sells cosmetic and aromatherapy type products online to the US market. I am starting a separate sales channel which will be selling the same products to the UK market.
I have a large number of product descriptions already written for the existing website, and it's these descriptions that I need to be re-written using different phrases for the new website, such that neither website will look (to search engines) to be hosting duplicate content.
For each product listing, I will provide:
1. Product title.
2. My existing product description. These tend to be between 180 and 300 words long.
For each listing, you will supply:
1. A "distilled" short description with a soft maximum of 70 words. This will be displayed alongside a product's photo and should provide a decent summary of the product and its benefits.
2. A long, more detailed description with a soft maximum of 250 words. This will be displayed at the bottom of the page and provides additional information which would not be suited to the above summary.
3. A META tag description with a hard 255 character limit. This will be the product's description as seen on a search engine's results page. It should be concise and enticing. It will probably be a further distillation of the above short description (see item 2 above).
4. A META tag keyword list. This will be a short comma-separated list of key words appropriate to the product being described. The list must always include the words "bulk" and "wholesale".
The aim of the game is to re-word the existing product desciptions using enticing, search engine optimised (SEO) language -- we are not adding new information.
I have attached a 3-page Word document to this project listing, which will hopefully make clear what I'm after. Page 1 is a complete example of what I am looking for and shows the original description, the re-worked short description, re-worked long description, meta description and meta keyword list. Pages 2 and 3 each contain one product description. Please provide for each description items 1, 2, 3 and 4 from the list above as an example of your work so that I can make an informed decision as your bid alone is not my only consideration.
This job is for a trial set of TEN product listings so plesae bid accordingly. I have several hundred listings to do so this could be a good earner for someone who has excellent written english skills and can provide copy in the specific format I have described above.
Please note that all copy is to be written in UK english and spell checked prior to delivery.