[login to view URL] is a SaaS automation platform targeted at SME’s. It provides a no-code environment to build automated workflows based around simple databases using a GUI. It is designed to help SME’s automate routine work to increase their productivity.
We are looking for a contractor or small agency to help our customer understand how to use Autto and what they might use it for.
* To build out New User onboarding tours - using AppCues, Toonimo or similar
* Write help content with screenshots to illustrate functionality and build out a Zendesk
* Create ‘How to’ screen capture videos to demonstrate how to use functionality
* To build example automations
The product is extensive and ever-growing and help content has lagged behind. We anticipate a period of 2-3 months of quite intensive work. Perhaps 20-30 hours a week, though we have flexibility about the exact number of hours. Followed by a lower level of maintenance of content.
Skills and Experience
* Must have English as first language
* Experience writing help content in excellent English that is easy for speaker to follow and grammatically correct
* Experience making screen capture help videos
* Preferably some experience of product on-boarding tours
* Probably based offshore
* Level of technical skills
* At the level of an advanced MS excel user - understand Excel's Lookup function for example
* Understands the principles of Databases for example
* Digital native
We will give a shortlist of potential providers a trial piece of work.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de £11/heure pour ce travail
Hello. I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper.