We are looking for writers that can really bring the story to life, make it flow together better, and writer using much more natural, native English vocabulary and grammar.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Native-level English (You will be tested ad your work frequently checked. Please only apply if you have native-level English.
- Experience writing / editing short stories
- Knowledge of trends in teen / young adult fiction
- Reliability and ability to work to deadlines
- Consistency – If you are editing 20,000 words per week, then all 20,000 words need to be edited well. Our client is very strict on this so please only accept a workload that you can do.
- The ability to bring characters to life
- A flair for making stories interesting
All experience levels are welcome to apply and we are happy to work with individuals and agencies.
We are ready to start immediately.
We have 2.5 M words that need to edit/rewrite/proofread. As this a big project.. we need to make sure that you can deliver high quality work within the deadline.
So, you need to do a TEST of 1000 words, if you pass then we will hire you ASAP.
How much will you charge for per 1000 words?
Start your bid with "I"M WILLING TO DO THE TEST".
32 freelance font une offre moyenne de $12/heure pour ce travail
I'M WILLING TO DO THE TEST I'm a Native English speaker and professional writer and I am interested in working fulltime on your project. I can start asap and I charge 8CAD per 1000 words.
Hello, I am a native US English speaker. While English is not my major, I consider it one of my additional interests and strengths. Thank you for your consideration, Lauren