Direct-response copywriter required (full-time position)
We're looking to hire an experienced direct-response copywriter to join our team on a full-time, EXCLUSIVE basis.
We're a group of online marketers operating in a range of niches which include health and fitness products, end-user software, financial products and more.
All of our efforts are focused on performance-based marketing and advertising.
You'll be working with a very creative team, both in terms of the product portfolio we have and the marketing used to generate sales.
Key concept: our approach is built around "thinking outside the box" from start to finish... we DARE and we like RISK!
Everything we do, from the USP to product development and all marketing support - it's based on always doing things differently to our competitors.
We can't stress this enough: normal doesn't cut it for us! Your way of thinking and analyzing things has to be very different from any other copywriter you know (and if you can write as successfully as Gary Halbert, we might even buy you a nice little boat after a successful campaign!)
Right now, all of our advertising and copy is Internet-based but we'll soon be diversifying into offline advertising as well (newspapers, magazines, etc.)
- Writing sales page copy - long and short form
- Writing lead generation page copy
- Producing advertorials - both online and offline
- Writing email copy
- Producing banner copy
- Optimization of creatives and A/B split testing as required
- Track and improve performance metrics of the copy and marketing material you produce (CTRs, open rates, conversions, EPCs, eCPMs, etc.)
- Researching for content development
- Brainstorming new marketing angles at all times (while you're dreaming qualifies... if you wake up in the middle of the night with a crazy idea and Skype it to us, we'll love you for it!)
- Work whatever hours you want provided everything's delivered on schedule
- This is a freelance position, not an employment offer - you'll be working with us from home on a full-time basis
- You will be required to work *exclusively* with us
- You'll preferably have at least 2 years' experience as an online direct-response copywriter with strong emphasis on performance-based campaigns (i.e. fast and measurable ROI)
- We believe that a good copywriter's a good copywriter, no matter what niche they're writing for. The niche that one writes for is only a matter of understanding the psychology of the market in that niche and the product specs.
- Your life must revolve around copywriting and idea gathering, 24/7 even when you aren't working. A true copywriter gathers ideas and concepts from everywhere they visit, whatever they read, whoever they interact with, etc.
- A college degree is a requirement
- English must be your mother tongue
- You must be a very organized person who adheres to deadlines
- Preference will be given to candidates who can prove how successful their copy has been (example: show us a sales letter you wrote and what results it produced in terms of sales, lead generation, conversions, etc.)
- You must be highly results-oriented and always demand "better and higher" from yourself!
Salary: US $2,500/month + Great bonuses based on your performance (The better your copy converts, the more you'll make with us, and the sky really is the limit considering the type of projects we work on - you'll understand what we mean if you're selected as a candidate)
If you think that this is the perfect position for you and you meet our qualifications, please don't hesitate to send us your resume, a short covering letter explaining why you're best for the job and examples of your past work (in various niches if possible).
The successful applicant will be working under one of the best direct-response copywriters in the industry, responsible for almost US $40,000,000 in sales over the past 4 years.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2100 pour ce travail
Hi Aman, check out "Msg" if you want a TOP-NOTCH and PERSUASIVE sales letter that will GENERATE SALES --- every time!
As an expert - but junior - copywriter with a Master of Marketing Management who has written plenty of copy ranging from site content to email autoresponders I would relish the opportunity to work alongside such a prof Plus
Hi! I have several years of experience in copywriting and though I'm not native English, I am a certified English teacher. I'm also very much into online marketing and sales. Enough ideas in my head and I actually d Plus
I am an excellent copywriter with every possible copywriting experience. Extremely creative, great and fast writing, I a hard working artist-type with solid grounding and the drive to be more inventive and productive t Plus