I need 20 well researched articles to start.
The budget for this test project is $30, to be paid by PayPal, within 3 days after the project is completed.
1. These articles will be on the topics listed in an seperate file. PM me to get a copy.
2. The topics center around the building / real estate / construction industry in America.
3. The articles need to be in American English.
4. They don't need to be 100% perfect grammar, but need to be very well written.
5. These articles don't need to have 100% perfect spelling, but the words related to the topic need to be correct.
6. The articles should be between 150 and 850 words, and most articles will average around 250 to 350 words or less.
7. Some topics will be easy to research, some will be harder. All research material should be on the internet, and you will need to go to between 2 to 5 websites to get
the researched material. You should reference a website in the article if it is relevant.
8. The articles should be well written, originally worded, and easy to understand.
These articles will checked though CopyScape for originality. Any plagiarism in any article, and all the articles will be rejected.
9. Once paid for, I will hold all copyrights to these articles. They can not be resold or reused without my permission.
10. The articles should be formatted into paragraphs, and use bulleted text where appropriate.
11. The deadline for this assignment of 20 articles is 4 days from award of the project.
12. You can PM a sample of your research and writing on the subject "How much does it cost to get listed on the MLS system"
All the articles will be about HOW the PRICE for a particular service is DETERMINED, and the ACTUAL COST RANGE for each aspect of the service.
There should also be a SHORT SUMMARY, showing the price range for the service, between 10 to 40 words.
Again, the articles should focus on the actual prices charged for each service, and how this price is determined. The article should start with a brief description of what the service is, and why it is important. It should explain ALL the calculations used in coming up with a final price, including prices. It should also explain how to get the best price, if relevant. You MUST use real prices in your article, that you will find in other websites while doing your research.
A couple of examples are listed in an attachment. PM me to get this.
The total number of articles in the category, is over 500, and if you show promise, you will be awarded additional work.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and good luck. Hope to hear from you soon!
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $49 pour ce travail
Hi, I am a professional article [url removed, login to view] articles will must contain perfect English and [url removed, login to view] provide me [url removed, login to view]