Forum Posters for a Vehicle Web Site
Looking to hire forum posters. Compensation is $0.15 per post. The forum is about 1966-77 Ford Bronco vehicles so all posts must be about this vehicle. This job requires completion of the following...
1. Register between three and five (3-5) new users on the forums. More users is okay.
2. Start at least 50 new threads. More threads is okay.
3. Make a total of 150 new posts with a minumum of 20 words per post.
4. You MUST post daily (at least five times per day).
5. The job must be completed no sooner than 10 days and no longer than 14 days after acceptance.
Some restrictions to follow...
1. One user can not make an unbalanced majority of the posts. The posts should be semi-evenly dispersed between the users. I won't be counting but I trust you to use your judgement.
2. Posts need to show some (even if it's very minimal) knowledge on the subject. I will not give credit for bogus posts.
3. The majority of posts must be in specific topics, however an occassional post in the 'general chat' or 'member introduction' or any other off-topic area is allowed.
4. Topic specific posts about vehicles other than 1966-77 Broncos do not count.
5. It's not mandatory for all users, but I do expect some of the posts to have proper grammar. Posts that are done in all CAPS or all lowercase look bad and make the forums look bad.
I don't condone plagiarism, but feel free to search the internet (even other forums about the same vehicle) for things to post about. I will provide you a list of links to give you ideas of what you can write about.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $74 pour ce travail
Hello! I am relatively new to GAF, however, I do have positive feedback from two service buyers. I have years of experience writing, English is my native language, and I am confident I can complete your project to your Plus
We are a search engine optimization and Internet marketing company that offers outstanding Internet advertising campaigns and solutions to help grow your business. Our staff is exceptionally qualified in Internet ma Plus
Thanks for taking the time to review our bid At MXicoders. We specialize in providing total e-commerce, e-business and branding solutions to small and medium size business worldwide. We are selective about the jobs Plus
Frankly,the only reason I am bidding on this is because I owned a 1976 Ford Bronco with a lift-kit and fulltime 4 wheel drive. I was in my late 20's and I drove it and from Alaska, Texas and Florida several times one Plus