I need someone to do Spanish to English Translation
Your task may include :
1. Translate Audio and Text Description
2. Translate English instructions to Spanish to English / English to Spanish.
3. Translate User Manual
4. Other translation related works.
Submit an proposal with the follow things mentioned :
1. Rates for your translation
2. Task you can perform related to translation
3. Timeline to perform a translation task (per day how much can you perform)
4. How many hours per day can you work ?
5. Submit a sample of your translation job
6. Experience you have in this field.
Bids Above $ 30 will be rejected.
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $40 pour ce travail
Editor of a magazine in Spanish from Montevideo, Uruguay, I perform English to Spanish translations since 2006. 1. Rate: 0,01 USD per word 2. Translation, transcription, proofreading. 3. 2.600 words per day. 4. 8 Plus
Greetings from Madrid!! Professional freelance translator English - Spanish ready to start your project. Please check PMB for more details.
I'm a native Spanish speaker from the USA. Acquainted and familiar with technical terminology related to any project.
I'm a spanish native speaker and worked with english for over 15 years, I've done some translations and always customers finish satisfied with my job. You can check some reviews on my profile and be sure you will be an Plus
Excuse me, you mention that bids over $30 will be rejected; however bid are between $30 and $250.
Hello, my name is Florencia Lamas and I am from a small town in Argentina called Mar del Plata. I am a Technical-Scientific Translator graduated from the Community College Mar del Plata. I have the knowledge, the time Plus
Hello, I am a United States native. I can do all the translations mentioned above(audio, instructions, user manual). The tasks I can perform per day range from 1-2 audio/text translations to one manual, approximately 1 Plus
Translation, transcription, proofreading and interpreting services. I'm a native Spanish speaker, fluent in both English and Spanish.