Make your bid for a total of 100 articles in English to be translated into Brazilian Portuguese with aprox. 550 words per article, to be delivered within 30 days. I am willing to pay U$ 1.00 per article but feel free to bid the price that suits you best.
Please bid only if you agree with the following:
1. You are a portuguese language native with outstanding Portuguese language skills, capable of writing Brazilian Portuguese.
2. All translated portuguese articles should have no grammar errors, and be 100% true to the original english source article.
2. You are fluent in English.
3. Capable of translating AT LEAST 5 articles PER DAY (25 articles per week - 100 articles in a month). You should be sending the articles on a daily basis.
4. Able to KEEP to deadlines.
5. Before picking the winner, it will be asked for you to translate a sample article.
6. All work produced is done on a work for hire basis and the copyright of it will belong to me after payment.
7. Please only bid if you are in good health and have a reliable Internet connection.
8. Please only bid if you can start working on my project immediately.
45 freelance font une offre moyenne de $163 pour ce travail
I can work on your project 24/7. I'm a native Brazilian Portuguese speaker. I lived in Chicago in 2007 to study English. And still studying to keep improving my english. If you give me this opportunity I'll not disappo Plus
Native Brazilian with excellent skills in translation. I have two certificates of proficiency in English.
I'm brazilian and I really want work on your project. I can finish your project on less than 30 days and I have free time every day. Thank you.
I CAN DO IT. I´M BRAZILIAN AND LIVED IN THE US FOR 9 MONTHS. I´M AN ENGLISH TEACHER.I GRADUATED FROM UFES IN 2003.
My name is Lilian P. Milani , I´m a native speaker of Brazilian Portuguese, a freelance translator for almost 16 years now, I have been developing my skills mainly in English and Spanish, but also in Arabic and French Plus
Experienced and reliable native Brazilian and naturalized American citizen and translator.