**This is a real easy project for someone who knows what they’re doing.**
This is a writing project that involves writing 10 ??" (750 - 900) word articles on how-to strategies people can use to find a job……
I have a jobs and employment site I’m building called [url removed, login to view]
I need someone to write 10 articles based off of 10 headlines I’ll give to you using a simple motivational sequence explained below…
Attention...I provide you with the headline
You write out a common problem people face and the Solution, Proof, Action…etc..
The topics are really simple.
How to look for a job…How to prepare for an interview….How to understand the job search process….Resume writing Basics….Follow up Strategies….The power of networking….Common Mistakes job-seekers make…..How not to follow the heard….The Most important thing you can do to land a job in Las Vegas..
****To make this even easier, I’ll talk into a microphone, record the audio files onto a CD and send them to you to give you an “outline of each article??. These audio files will give a basic overview of (Attention headline, the problem, proof, call to action) for each article…I’m literally doing the research for you…You won’t be transcribing, but you’ll get the nuts and bolts of what I want to say to the audience.
Again, this is a very easy project for someone who knows what their doing.
Writing style should be conversational, engaging and each article should have a logical motivational sequence that captures the reader’s attention and encourages them to click through the website for additional knowledge on how to find a job..
I would like the articles written in MS word or Notepad using Verdana 12 point font..
I’ll take care of the edits and proof reading…
I'm willing to pay $7.50 per article, with a 10 article minimum, ($75/10 articles).
There are many more of these projects on the horizon..
1) Articles are to be deliverable as MS Word files or on Notepad. One zipped file containing all the files is also acceptable.
2) We’ll review and approve the articles to make sure they’re within specification.
3) I’ll retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work on the website in for direct mail.
4) No content from these article may be copied from other employment sites or the Internet. All articles must be original content.
5) Honestly, it doesn’t matter to me if you copy and paste content from other websites to give you ideas for writing, just don’t copy the content and infringe on a copyright. All work must MUST BE ORIGINAL ….
Microsoft Word is preferred