Consumer software company is seeking tech savvy forum moderator with experience as a writer and blogger, familiar with web technologies, web design topics, Adobe products and CMS products.
Your job will consist mainly of moderating a user forum for a web development product. You will:
- review daily forum posts made by product users
- remove improper posts
- communicate possible product issues to the company
- address user concerns and rants
- update users about new developments within the company
- act as a mediator and coordinator between the company and product users
Occasionally we may also need your help with editing product documentation, writing a new product announcement, press release, etc.
This project is initially for one month, one hour a day (about 22 hours).
It may later be expanded to several hours per day and handling individual customer support issues via a private support system.
You should speak English perfectly and have exceptional customer service skills, being able to diffuse tempers and angry online rants.